Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is based on my Grandma's but I've added my own Christmas touch.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg (peeled, yolks removed)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- vinegar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dill
- paprika (to garnish)
- dill (to garnish)
- Put yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a Holiday platter.
- Lightly mix egg yolks with a mixer.
- Using a whisk attachment, mix mayo, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar & dill until fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic storage bag, snip off the corner & pipe into the whites.
- Sprinkle with lots of dill & paprika.
- Note: I found fresh dill has much more flavor & it's more festive.