Recipe by PCrocker
This recipe is adapted from the one that used to be on the All-Bran cereal box.
Top Review by Barry44
This has become a standard recipe that I make every weekend for the coming week. I crush the branflakes with a potato masher before adding the milk. Also The raisins are a great addition. I use paper muffin cups and lightly spray them with Pam so that the paper comes off without sticking to the muffin.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand 1 to 2 minutes to soften cereal.
- Add egg, oil, and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour mixture to cereal mixture and stir just until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Sometimes I add chopped dates or raisins to batter.