Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of my favorite meat recipes
- 75 g lean beef round, cut roullade style
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 dill pickle
- 1 dash seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄3 cup condensed tomato soup
- Spread one side of meat with prepared mustard; sprinkle with seasoned pepper.
- Place onion and pickle on small end of meat.
- Rull up meat jelly-roll fashion starting at small end and fasten with toothpicks.
- Brown meat on all sides in skillet.
- Place meat in baking dish; spoon soup over meat.
- Cover and bake at 350F for approximately 1 hour until tender.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.