Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is similar to my regular wet burrito recipe, only this one is meatless.
Make and share this My Bean and Veggie Wet Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (I use the taco bell)
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I use medium old el paso for spice)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes (or can use fresh)
- 1 avocado, diced
- shredded lettuce, to your liking
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium vidalia onion, diced
- sour cream (optional)
- Mix beef gravy and enchilada sauce together.
- Microwave beans for about 1 min until softened.
- Microwave each tortilla for about 25 seconds.
- Spread bean mixture in equal amounts down the center of each tortilla, then onions, tomatoes, avacado's & lettuce.
- Roll each, with the seam side down.
- Ladel equal amounts of beef gravy, enchilada sauce mixture over each burrito, then top each with 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Microwave for about 2 min 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Top each with sour cream.