Recipe by Sharon123
This is good served with hot or cold meats, as a sauce for vegetables, and is also great mixed into a potato salad! You can can this and give as a gift. Cook time is estimated.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 2 cups cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In top part of double boiler mix dry ingredients; add vinegar and cook over boiling water until thick.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars; seal.
- Makes two 1/2 pint jars.
- Serve on hot or cold meats, mix into potato salad, or use as sauce for vegetables!