Recipe by Gingerbear
This is a very easy and quick recipe for people who are tired after working all day or who do not have alot of time.
Top Review by E.A.
This is a super fast, easy and tasty meal. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. We just ate the meal as is and next time I'll add rice or pasta. Perfect for a weeknight meal and it's a new favorite. Thanks so much!!!
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables, no salt added,drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in flour, mustard and bouillon granules; add milk.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in vegetables; heat through.
- Serve over noodles or rice, if desired.