Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Spicy but good! If you don't care for mustard...try it anyway. The mustard adds spice but not too heavy a mustard taste!
- 3⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup mustard (just yellow mustard)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Accent seasoning (can be omitted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients well. Use skinless chicken and grill until chicken is done!
- Baste about half way through grilling. And don't waste the other 1/2 can of beer! Enjoy it while chicken is cooking!