Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good friend gave me the original recipe which I've tweaked until we are really happy with it. Original had raw pears and full fat balsamic dressing and no red onion.
- 320 g boneless pork filets, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard (Maille recommended)
- 4 nectarines, fairly ripe and quartered
- 1 red onion, halved then cut into vertical wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 cups rocket
- 50 g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 190c.
- Spread the butterflied surface of the pork fillet with the mustard and place on a baking tray.
- Toss the nectarine quarters and red onion in the olive oil and place on the tray too.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes, then sprinkle the pine nuts over the fruit and onions and cook a further 5 mins or until done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest a few minutes before slicing about half an inch thick.
- Divide the rocket between two dinner plates, then top with the nectarines onions, pine nuts and pork. Top with the shaved parmesand and drizzle over balsamic dressing to taste.