Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) lamb loin chops
- 12 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Heat heavy-bottomed pan to smoking, then add oil and lamb loins.
- Sear the lamb on one side until caramelized, then turn over and cook for about 30 seconds or until caramelized.
- Top with mustard, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, then finish to medium-rare in a 500-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
"Excellent" Made this simple recipe two weekends ago and had to make it again last weekend. These loin chops went over big in this household. I used two kinds of mustards, dijon and green peppercorn, then added a "little" zest of ginger for a pop. I served them with boiled red potatoes and greens. Perfection! Thanks Millie.