"lime 'n the Cumin" Lamb Loins
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 lbs lamb loin chops, about 4 steaks visible fat trimmed
- Preheat Broiler.
- Blend olive oil, lime juice and cumin.
- Brush lime and cumin mixture on both sides of each lamb chop.
- Place lamb chops on the top broiler rack.
- Broil for 5-6 minutes each side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!