Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is delicious on the BBQ, and you can pair almost anything with it. You just can't imagine the flavor until you take a bite. Heaven!!!
- 2⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely crushed black peppercorns
- 2 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Place steaks on large plate.
- Brush mixture over both sides steaks.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or over-night.
- Prepare BBQ (high heat).
- Place steaks on grill rack and cook about 6 minute per side for med-rare.
- Cut steaks on cutting board diagonally across the grain into 1/4-3/8 inch slices.
- Note: time doesn't include refrigeration.