Another recipe from my Parents. This is SO yummy. And easy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into strips, place in large microwave bowl or jug. Cook on high 2 minutes.
- 2Add onion, celery and capsicum. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- 3Add potato, water and bayleaf and cook for 6 minutes.
- 4Blend flour with a little milk then add the rest of the milk to the bacon and vegetable mix.
- 5Mix well. Cover and cook for a further 10 mins, stirring every 3 minutes.
- 6Add chopped mussels and cook for a final 3 minutes.
- 7Serve with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussel Chowder - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g