Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a WW cookbook
- 1 -2 teaspoon canola oil
- 500 g mushrooms, I use a mix of white, swiss brown and portobello, cleaned and sliced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over high heat and add oil.
- Place mushrooms into pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Combine garlic. soy sauce and stock and pour over mushrooms.
- Cover with tin foil and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Remove foil and stir, then cook uncovered, for a further 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and liquid has reduced.
- Serve immediately.
Great sauteed mushroom recipe. I did use quite a bit more garlic, however.