Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice appetizer and the saucee really adds alot of flavor to the dish. I'm not posting a recipe for Hollandaise sauce as there are plenty here in zaarland such as #8750.
- 28 medium mushroom caps, white button style (divided)
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 2 ounces scallops, diced
- 3 medium raw shrimp (peeled,deveined, &, diced)
- 2 celery ribs, slicedd
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup prepared hollandaise sauce (see note in recipe description)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 4 (6-inch) casserole dishes.
- Slice 4 of the mushroom caps.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet.
- Add sliced mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, set aside.
- Place scallops, shrimp, celery, & onion in the same skillet with the remaining 7 tablespoons of butter and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and remove from heat.
- Fold in breadcrumbs; set aside.
- Place 6 mushroom caps in each prepared casserole dish.
- Cover mushrooms withstuffing mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and topeach casserole with reserved sliced mushrooms.
- Top each casserole with 1/4 cup hollandaise sauce and return to oven just to heat through.