- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 lb fresh white mushroom (quartered)
- 1⁄4 lb spinach (lightly cooked and drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (coarsely grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet melt butter. Add the onion and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9" X 9" baking dish (spray pan with vegetable spray).
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.