Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My dad loved A1 and worcestershire, he would always make this side to go along with our steaks. If you don't like A-! omit it and add lemon juice and some soy sauce to taste.
- 1 lb mushroom (thick sliced, whole or 1/4)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (thick or thin sliced or diced)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- in heavy skillet saute mushrooms in olive oil and butter until almost done.
- add garlic and onion and cook until until onions are done to tender crisp.
- add A-1 and worcestershire mix well until heated through.