Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and flavorful burger.
Make and share this Mushroom Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix turkey, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties; set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Remove mushrooms; cover to keep warm.
- Add patties to skillet; cook on medium heat 12-14 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
- Place patty on bottom bun; add mushrooms on top of patty; add top bun.
- **Welightly butter and toast our hamburger buns.
I loved this recipe. I never have had very good luck with turkey burgers but found your recipe to be very good! I didn't quite follow the ingredients. Didn't have fresh parsley so I used dry, added about 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs and had to use dried onion flakes istead of onion salt. I sauteed up some onions in the butter then added canned mushrooms. Topped the burgers when they were done, hubby wanted swiss and I wanted American. The cheese held everything (for the most part) in place. Wonderful recipe even after tweaking!
We loved these! There were only 3 of us for dinner tonight so I made the burgers a bit bigger. I had to use canned mushrooms but they were still good. I loved the seasoning mixed into the turkey! I used King's Hawaiian buns and added shredded mozzarella cheese to the bottom of the bun. Delicious! Thank you so much for posting!!
Deee-lish! I used butter flavored spray instead of melting the tablespoon and used low carb bread without the butter instead of buttered buns. We loved them. My daughter was over for lunch and wants the recipe. Thanks for posting this one !