Recipe by Studentchef
This is what I like to do year round. It is so easy to do, and it only requires a few main ingredients. Edited Note: After much consideration, I have decided to change the measurements. I know this would be the second time, but I feel that the new measurements best reflects my the recipe. Again, if you would like to increase or decrease anything, it is up to you, and I welcome all of your suggestions.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sabra wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute for another five minutes.
- Add red pepper, and saute for two more minutes.
- Put on low and add lemon juice and wine.
- Add seasonings. It is best served warm.