- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 3⁄4 cup crushed Ritz cracker (15 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to directions on the bag.
- Combine cooked macaroni, soup and next 3 ingredients, stir.
- Add pimentos.
- Spoon into lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
- Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle evenly over macaroni mixture.
- Bake in 300 degree oven for 30 minutes.