1/1 Photo of Mushroom Egg White Frittata With Fat Free Feta
Since I have egg whites every day, I add different ingredients and look for different ways to cook it. So here is a healthy and yummy lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°F
- 2Bring a cup cake pan and brush 4 cups with olive oil.
- 3Whisk the egg whites with pepper, salt and parsley flakes.
- 4Pour the egg mix into the 4 cups.
- 5Add the mushrooms and Feta to the egg mix evenly.
- 6Bake it for 25 minutes.
- 7After you take the pan out let it set for 2 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Egg White Frittata With Fat Free Feta
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese