Recipe by Newbie.Cook
Since I have egg whites every day, I add different ingredients and look for different ways to cook it. So here is a healthy and yummy lunch.
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 small button mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fat free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350°F
- Bring a cup cake pan and brush 4 cups with olive oil.
- Whisk the egg whites with pepper, salt and parsley flakes.
- Pour the egg mix into the 4 cups.
- Add the mushrooms and Feta to the egg mix evenly.
- Bake it for 25 minutes.
- After you take the pan out let it set for 2 minutes then serve.