1/8 Photos of Mushroom Casserole
I just love mushrooms! Try this for a different vegetable side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add salt, parsley and flour.
- 3Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove mixture from heat and add lemon juice and sour cream.
- 5Pour into a caserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Melt 4 tbsp butter and stir into bread crumbs (enough to cover casserole dish).
- 7Spoon buttered bread crumbs over mushroom mixture.
- 8At this point, you can cover and refrigerate overnight to be made the next day.
- 9Before baking, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 11Sprinkle with paprika (optional) before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 496.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g