Recipe by Darlene Summers
Anyone who likes mushrooms will love this recipe. I love mushrooms and this recipe.
Top Review by JAMES LEITE
I'm a singe guy...so I cut the recipe in half. I replaced american cheese with munster cheese. Instead of half and half I use what I call strong milk (which is a powdered milk mixture that I make, that is double powdered milk half the water).I also replaced the crackers with seasoned bread crumbs. As always I enjoy a glass of melot...
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, clean & slice
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup butter flavored cracker