Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really great snack for the kids.
- 3⁄4 cup Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups goldfish crackers
- 3⁄4 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks
- 3⁄4 cup pretzel nuggets
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or light)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Lightly spray a 10×15x1 inch baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all snack ingredients except soy, mustard and spices.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder until blended. Pour sauce over cereal mixture; spread into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven five minutes. Remove mixture from oven and mix lightly. Return to oven and bake an additional five minutes. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Great for trips to the zoo, nature center or other field trips!
Tasty stuff! A quick snack mix without added fats. Used pretzel twists and Annie's Bunny Grahams instead of Teddy Grahams. Those stuck a bit to the pan. Careful not to overbake, the mixture may appear slightly wet when it comes out of the oven. Pretzels were my favorite part of the mix. Will use the seasoning mix for just pretzels for a football snack this weekend. I am not a Dijon mustard fan, so would reduce it to one teaspoon next time. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2007.