Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from the back of the Ronzoni box
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package fusilli
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 15 snow peas
- 2 Italian sausages
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- grated romano cheese (optional)
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Sauté 5–6 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Add peppers and snow peas. Sauté 3–4 minutes or until just softened.
- 4. Add sausage and sauté for 2–3 minutes to heat through.
- 5. Toss fusilli with sausage mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with cheese, if desired.