Recipe by Recipe Junkie
I love anything with coffee in it! Enjoy this coffee dessert with a nice cup of coffee or your favorite hot tea.
Top Review by Hazeleyes
Wow, what a great summertime treat! My family loved this pie! I skipped the sugar in the crust, and cut down on the butter by half, still great! I threw in some crushed heath bars...wonderful! Thanks! Hazeleyes
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- hot fudge topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) bag toasted sliced almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed cookies, sugar and butter together.
- Spread and pat onto sides and bottom of a 9 or 10 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Spread ice cream on crust.
- Pour and gently spread fudge topping over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and almonds.