Recipe by AmyZoe
I found this in the coupon section of the paper, and I had to try it. Pretty tasty stuff if I don't say so myself. I added some M&M's with coconut for fun. Simple and yummy. Serving size is estimated.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay oats on a baking sheet and toast for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add syrup, sugar, and oil to a small sauce pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix heated syrup and oats until well combined.
- Let cool slightly (10 to 15 minutes) before adding chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Spread oat mixture evenly in 8x8 inch pan and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into bite size squares.