Recipe by Tiffany Bailey
I was searching for some new ideas not too long ago and came upon this one...
- 8 mozzarella string cheese (String Cheese)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- cooking oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cheese sticks in half.
- In a small bowl mix together slightly beaten egg, milk,& flour; set aside.
- In another bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Dip each stick into egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat until all sticks are double coated.
- Place into the freezer for 20 minutes to set up.
- Heat oil (to 375 Degrees) Fry 2-3 sticks at a time until golden brown; remove from oil; drain on paper towels.
- repeat until all are fried.
- serve with Hot pasta sauce and ranch dressing.