Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A TOH favorite snacky--
Make and share this Mozzarella Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes.
- Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-15 minutes.
Made for lunch today for the kids. Really enjoyed these. I made recipe as written, and plan to re-heat the rest for dinner tonight. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.
I didn't care for the oregano in these. Without it this would have been a 5 star recipe. Very easy to make. Made for Zaar Stars Tag