Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A TOH favorite snacky--
- 1 (7 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 -3 ounces mozzarella cheese, block
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes.
- Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-15 minutes.
delicious, this makes a great snack next time i will try to stick some pizza pepperoni in also and yes I agree with PatriotsGirl there are many different ways to make these, thanks for sharing Sus!
These were yummy! Next time I might add a slice of pepperoni with the cheese or top the mozzarella with some garlic powder. There's a million ways you could use this recipe! My fiancee is a bread lover an gobbled these up immediately. I will make these often, thanks!!!!!