Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 16 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small bowl combine butter with seasoning. Stir until well blended; set aside.
- Cut bread into 18 slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread seasoned butter on slices. Arrange pepperoni on slices, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.