1/2 Photos of Mozzarella Hot Sauce Chicken
Easy and very addicting! I received this recipe from my good friends, Brad & Sandy, who are in Texas. This I loved so much I made 4 times in a row!!! They suggest using Frank's Hot Sauce but I've made it only with regular tabasco (I add extra) and it works great... Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter on medium low heat in large skillet.
- 3Add tabasco sauce.
- 4Add chicken and cook until done.
- 5Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce reduces a bit.
- 6Place chicken in baking dish including the sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Place uncovered in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is browned.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Hot Sauce Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 491.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g