Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and very addicting! I received this recipe from my good friends, Brad & Sandy, who are in Texas. This I loved so much I made 4 times in a row!!! They suggest using Frank's Hot Sauce but I've made it only with regular tabasco (I add extra) and it works great... Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium low heat in large skillet.
- Add tabasco sauce.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce reduces a bit.
- Place chicken in baking dish including the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place uncovered in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is browned.
Very simple and delicious, thank you. We did ours with hot sauce and the kids portions with bbq sauce. Both were equally good. Thank you.
I wasn't sure what to think of the combo of hot sauce and mozzarella, but it was a winner! I did use Frank's Red Hot and found that the chicken would have gotten overcooked had I gone the full 25, so I just kept an eye on it and pulled it out when the cheese was ready. Thanks for sharing - Best of 2012 tag.
OMG! Was this good...you have the heat...and the gooey yummy cheese to boot...whats not to love...I cooked the chicken on the stove and used the pan for the finale...you know...topping with the cheese...so I cut out the extra dish...oh...boy...was this delicious...hubby gave it 10 stars...even when I told him he was only allowed 5...he insisted on 10...I guess that tells it all...thanks for a keeper...=)