Recipe by Che~Sara`
Easy and very addicting! I received this recipe from my good friends, Brad & Sandy, who are in Texas. This I loved so much I made 4 times in a row!!! They suggest using Frank's Hot Sauce but I've made it only with regular tabasco (I add extra) and it works great... Enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium low heat in large skillet.
- Add tabasco sauce.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce reduces a bit.
- Place chicken in baking dish including the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place uncovered in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is browned.