Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from one of my daughters' favorite storybooks, "The Bunnies' Get Well Soup," by Joan Elizabeth Goodman. The recipe is submitted in response to a request. I think the most important part of this recipe is that is should be served with hugs!
- Wash, peel, pare, slice, cube, dice, and chop all the vegetables.
- Half fill your biggest pot with water.
- Set it on the stove to boil.
- Add all the ingredients, reduce to simmer.
- Cook for one hour or more.
- Serve with buttered toast and hugs!