Our family has been working on clean eating. This is our favorite apple and flax muffins cleaned up as much as I could.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients.
- 2Add wet ingredients, mix for 30 seconds.
- 3Add apples and mix in, be careful to not over mix or you will have rubbery muffins.
- 4Fill muffin cups 2/3 full, use a clean eating spray or silicon liners.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- 6I freeze mine 4 to a quart bag and pull them out one bag at a time in the evening for breakfast the next morning. So yummy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "mostly" Clean Eating Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 223.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: