Recipe by Jessica K
I love this!! I can't remember where I came across this, but the bacon makes it unique from other one's that I've seen. It is always devoured within minutes at any party!
- 3 slices thick sliced bacon, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese (or taco/mexican cheese)
- 2 cups guacamole
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet over medium-high heat brown bacon pieces till crispy. Add refried beans directly into skillet, into grease and all (does not sound heart friendly but does taste yummy). Cook until warm and bubbly, about 3-4 minute Take off heat and let cool.
- After cool put in serving dish, I use a long rectangle glass dish, then top with half the cheese. Then top with the guacamole. Then put salsa on top of it. Top that off with the rest of the cheese. Mix taco seasoning in with sour cream, then pour on top of salsa, careful not to try to mix them, you are making layers.
- Top off sour cream layer with green onions and black olives, if desired, alot of people i know don't like black olives so I leave them out but they are good on it.