Recipe by Megan W.
This is the easiest, best BLT dip you will ever try! I make this for any and every occasion you can think of and I ususally have to make more before the party is half over.
Top Review by Doc Patti
I whipped this up for an office Christmas party yesterday, and it was a MEGA hit! I bought the pre-cooked bacon (as recommended) and it was just great. The recipe doubled easily using the same proportion of ingredients, and I'll bet if I had quadrupled it, it would still all have been eaten. I didn't serve this with crackers, but made them into more "true" BLTs by serving this with thinly-sliced French Bread cut in half. I also added a pinch of salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Just delicious! Thanks so much!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 lb cooked bacon, crumbled (I use the already fully cooked pkg to save time)
- 1 large tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sour cream and mayo in bowl or container.
- Add crumbled pieces of cooked bacon.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and add into mixture.
- Mix well, and that's all you need to do!
- Use Wheat Thins or other crackers for dipping.
- Dip should be made no more than 1 hour prior to serving.
- Keep refrigerated before serving.