Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken breasts are cubed, seasoned, then grilled. Serve over couscous.
Make and share this Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat grill for direct grilling over high heat; soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic powder, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- In a larger bowl, toss chicken cubes with oil to coat; season with spice mixture and toss again.
- Thread skewers with chicken and pepper pieces.
- Lightly oil grill rack and grill kebabs, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned and firm to the touch, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve over couscous if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Very Tasty! I used green peppers in place of red & added some onion. I also marinated the vegetables along with the meat to give them some extra flavor. Made for ZWT6 - No-Nonsense Nibblers