This is very simple but it tastes fantastic. It's a healthy and casual meal for when you just want to throw something together. I buy chops when on sale and take the meat off but lamb steaks etc can be used.
- 500 g lean lamb, cut from 6-8 chump chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon moroccan seasoning (I use Masterfoods)
- 100 g pre-packed bag mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup rocket
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for dressing)
- 8 pieces flat bread (such as lavish bread)
- Sprinkle the lamb with Moroccan seasoning and fry on medium in olive oil for 6-10 minutes.(until just cooked).
- Combine salad leaves, rocket, mint, tomato, onion, cucumber and capsicum and dress with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Put generous amounts of lamb and salad into the lavish bread and wrap. Serve immediately.