1/1 Photo of Moroccan Lamb Kabobs
Easy, tasty and a bit on the showy side if you want to impress your Mother-in-law. The serving size given is a party size. You'll want to put 5-6 cubes on a skewer for meal sized ones
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
Mint-Parsley Yogurt Sauce
- 1Soak 1 package wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 2Combine all spices and seasonings in a small bowl.
- 3Place lamb cubes in a shallow baking dish or large bowl.
- 4Rub spice mixture into lamb with hands. Thread lamb cubes onto skewers, about 3 per skewer.
- 5Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Grill kabobs for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with Mint-Parsley Yogurt Sauce for dipping.
- 7Stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the chopped fresh herbs and gently stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8Yield: about 1 1/4 cups.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Lamb Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: