Recipe by katii
These roasted carrots pair well with any savoury dish. The lemon juice brings out the flavours beautifully!
- 5 carrots, quartered into sticks
- 1⁄4 white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Combine carrots, onion, garlic, cumin, and cinnamon in a large bowl; toss well.
- Place mixture in a single layer on the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn carrots and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- After cooking, toss carrots with remaining ingredients until well combined.