Recipe by Meg Sweetland Baker
These potatoes will keep you going all day.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
Made for PAC Fall '09. Pretty good - used leftover baked potatoes! My boyfriend thought there was a few too many spices (he's usually a s & p guy) but even by the time he ate half the pan, he said "they're growing on me"... I liked them!
- 3 large red potatoes, washed with skins on, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in microwave safe dish, microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the cubed potatoes and mix.
- Add dry spices and mix well.
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve with Tabasco sauce.