Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 158.51 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml carrots, grated
- 1 large apple, grated
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts or 118.29 ml pecans
- Sift sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together; set aside.
- Combine eggs, oil, and vanilla in a bowl; mix well.
- Stir in carrots, apple, coconut, raisins, and nuts; add dry ingredients and mic well.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
Relatives were staying with us overnight, but had to eat and run the next morning. So I tried this recipe the night before. I used carrots that were pre-shredded from the salad dept. at the grocery store. It made preparations a little quicker. Served these jewels the next morning with softened cream cheese and hazelnut coffee. Heaven! Everyone was pleased and grabbed extra muffins as they went to the car.