1/1 Photo of Morning Glory Muffina
chef heather in cullowheee, NC's Note:
This muffin is moist and full of flavor. I have seen many recipes for this muffin and i have made a variation of my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sift all dry ingredients together in a rather large bowl. Add the carrots,raisins,chopped nuts, coconut, and apple to the dry ingredientsand stir till coated.
- 2In a bowl beat the eggs with the oil and vanilla.
- 3Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients just till the batter is combined.
- 4spoon into well greased or paper muffin tins.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Glory Muffina
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 302.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g