This muffin is moist and full of flavor. I have seen many recipes for this muffin and i have made a variation of my own.
- sift all dry ingredients together in a rather large bowl. Add the carrots,raisins,chopped nuts, coconut, and apple to the dry ingredientsand stir till coated.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the oil and vanilla.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients just till the batter is combined.
- spoon into well greased or paper muffin tins.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.