Prep 7 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great drink for a good start for your morning! Full of vitamins and so good for you! This is good for your skin and helps prevent cancer. Adapted from Total Juicing by Elaine LaLanne!
- 1 large carrot
- 1 medium sweet apple (Red Delicious, Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Place washed and peeled carrot in your juicer, save pulp if you like for a later use(good in soup).
- Insert apple into juicer.
- Add washed and hulled strawberries.
- Pour into a glass and stir.
- Drink! Enjoy!
This is very very good. The only change I made was to juice the carrot and apple then blend with frozen strawberries. So good!!
We enjoyed this delicious drink for a mid-morning pick me up after working out at the gym. Made in our juicer as directed except I used 2 carrots.
I tagged this because it sounded so very good and Paula had used the Vita Mix. I washed, hulled and seeded and put the carrot & apple into the jar and whizzed away. I added the strawberries last and it turned looking just like Paula's gorgeous pic. This is very tasty and and with ice blended in it's a great cooling light summer lunch!