Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Inside BruCrew Life
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped mini rees's peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350*. In a medium saucepan combine the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate, and the butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Add the eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Stir with a spoon until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips and the mini peanut butter cups.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the edges are firm. Let cool on sheets for 2 minutes then remove to wax paper to cool all the way. Store at room temperature in an airtight container. Keep the layer separated with wax paper. Makes 36 cookies.