Reindeer Tracks Cookies
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- On low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until blended.
- Stir in baking chips, peanut butter cup candies and pretzels.
- Onto cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until lightly browned.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cookie rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!