Recipe by *Alia*
Very tender and slightly sweet. this is a lovely dish. I like to let it marinate overnight.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb pork
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak bamboos skewer in water at least 1/2 hour (while you marinade the pork), to prevent them from burning while on the grill.
- Slice the pork into thin long strips, a quarter of an inch thick. f you are planning on using the skewer,
- Press or mince the garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade for half an hour or even over night.
- Grill the pork until it is well done.