Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
As a hot spread, dip, or fondue, this rich cilantro cheesiness will be a favorite!
Make and share this Monterey Jack Cilantro Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Grate the cheese and toss with flour in a large bowl.
- In a large saucepan, bring the beer to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add cheese gradually, at about 1/2 cupful at a time, constantly stirring.
- Stir in the cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- It's easiest to serve this in a fondue pot, to keep it warm, with wedges of bread, tortilla chips, or raw veggies alongside.