Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this from the Campbells website, I made a few alterations and here we are.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oil over med-high heat, brown chicken strips, add peppers and onions to the pan and cook until tender-crisp.
- Add soup and salsa to the pan, heat through.
- Spoon down the center of tortillas.
- Top with cheese and fold up the tortilla.