Adapted from ShopRite.com, these would be great for bake sales or kids' parties. (See notes at the bottom of directions to use refrigerated cookie dough for an easier/quicker recipe!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups flour (all-purpose or unbleached)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups quick oats or 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared vanilla frosting
- colored decorative candies, sprinkles, etc. for decorating
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- 2COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, oats and raisins. Drop dough by level 1/4 -cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Shape into round mounds. Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
- 3BAKE for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4DECORATE pops as desired.
- 5NOTE: 2 2/3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins may be substituted for the Semi-Sweet Morsels and raisins.
- 6* For those on the go, 2 pkg. (18 oz. each), Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough can be substituted for the first nine ingredients, adding 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats and 1/2 cup raisins to the dough. Bake as stated above for 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 18 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookie Pops (Big Cookies on a Stick!)
Serving Size: 1 (1987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 201.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g