Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't love raw cookie dough? By Cindy Hopper at Skip to my Lou http://www.skiptomylou.org/2012/02/21/monster-cookie-dough-dip/
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oats (regular or quick)
- 1 cup M&M' (mini)
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well.
- Next fold in oats, m&ms and chocolate chips.
- Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.
We did not add the oats or chocolate chips, but we put it over vanilla ice cream. Then we added chocolate syrup and whip cream. It was great!!!