Recipe by Small Town Cook
A friend of mine gave this to me. I tweaked it a little and it turned out fabulous. This can be made the night before. Can also use a different type of pan than a bundt pan. Just remember to invert it onto a plate as soon as it comes out.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Maybe I'm just slow, but I took almost double the prep time to put together this moneky business! Don't get me wrong ~ I did enjoy making it! I'm just glad I made it for a group, 'cause even I couldn't stop eating it! A big hit! [Made & reviewed as a tagged recipe of one of my invitees to the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #14, Mar 08]
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, separated and cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, removed from package and cut into 3 strips lengthwise
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Take one of the half biscuits and knead it into a circle.
- Slice each cream cheese strip. Will need 60 slices total.
- Dip a cream cheese slice into sugar mixture. Make sure it's completely covered.
- Place into center of biscuit circle.
- Roll up biscuit around cream cheese and pinch together.
- Roll in sugar mixture till cover.
- Place seam side up in bundt pan.
- Repeat until all the biscuits are used up.
- In microwave safe bowl melt butter. Add remaining sugar mixture and mix well. Pour evenly over biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes.